Friday, January 20, 2012

I feel accepted

I got my first acceptance today!

Earlier I posted that Baylor had made a decision, and that their letter was in the mail. But another school beat them.

I got a voice mail message from the University of Texas, saying "Congratulations" and that more details will be mailed to me.

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/639245/texas-longhorns-vs.-texas-am-aggies-football2.jpg


It's pretty exciting news! Texas was a school I was reaching for, and even after my second LSAT score Texas still wasn't a sure thing. So to be accepted there is a good omen.

Even if I got rejected by every other school, at least I have Texas! Which ain't a bad school. So I'm set. Things can only go up from here.

I'm 1 for 1! Only 16 more to go.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...