Friday, April 26, 2013

Pure Imagination

Facebook is coming to Iowa.


This reminded me of Google coming to The Dalles, Oregon, sometime around when I was graduating high school It was so exciting and mysterious - I remember thinking about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory back then, too.

So here it is, my last cartoon of the year, and probably ever, for The Daily Iowan. It was a lot of fun, and a very cool opportunity to continue drawing. I'm grateful to The Daily Iowan for being yet another outlet for me to share my ideas and expressions.

To prepare for my next year of law school though, I have to cut out some of the things I'm involved with, as enjoyable as they are. So I don't think I'll submit any more cartoons.

But thanks everyone for checking them out and being my audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...