Monday, April 12, 2010

Cougar Gymnasts Finish Out Season (April 12, 2010)

The last gymnastics story of the year!

Cougar gymnasts finish out season

I was pretty proud of myself for getting this story done even while I was 700 miles away in Oregon with a busy weekend. In the ten minutes I had between being ready for church and leaving for church, I thought I'd try calling a couple of gymnasts who I thought would be getting ready to fly back to Utah after the regionals hosted by UCLA. But when I called Megan, right away it sounded like I woke her up. :S Sorry, Megan! Even after that though, I had no fear as I called Kaylee. I kind of figured, well, this is the last time I'll do a gymnastics story. Anyway, just getting it done long-distance was an accomplishment for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...