Thursday, February 2, 2012

Country Jamboree!

Photo courtesy of the Oak Ridge Boys

Today my article on The Oak Ridge Boys appeared in The Daily Herald!

Oak Ridge Boys banking on big show at Covey Center

And, because my interview with Richard Sterban was so great, we posted online the transcript of the Q&A:

Questions and answers with Richard Sterban of The Oak Ridge Boys

He gave a very generous interview and had all kinds of great stories and quotes, I couldn't fit it all in the article. I'm glad we were able to share the whole thing with the readers.

I also wrote about another fun performance going on at The Covey Center. It's four short plays, all with the title "Blind Date" but each is interpreted differently.

Sight unseen: Take a chance on 'Blind Date' at Covey Center

And, the rest of my stuff in today's Herald:

Perfect Date: Round and round

Arts briefs: Get a taste of 'Eurydice'

Sound Hot Ticket: Remembered carols

And I also did the sound briefs, but that doesn't seem to be online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...