Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Resigned

In today's The Daily Iowan:


That's Gen. David Petraeus in the middle, of course. The guy on the right is Peter Gray, a former associate director of athletics student services at University of Iowa. He resigned last week because of sexual harassment accusations... You can read more here:

UI officials unsure how Peter Gray documents leaked

Iowa Regent concerned about 2002 rehiring of Peter Gray

Mason releases statement on Gray allegations

UI officials plan to look further into Peter Gray allegations

Ferentz grows testy when asked about Peter Gray allegations

And, by the way, I'm not suggesting that Charlie Brown ever had an affair, haha. Just that General Petraeus and Peter Gray are probably feeling a little mopey lately.

I don't have a whole lot to say about the Gen. Petraeus stuff. I read a lot about it on Friday when the new first broke, but a lot has happened since then and I haven't kept up with it. I will say that I really admired Gen. Petraeus, and he seemed like one of the few people in government/military who was so universally admired. So it was quite a shock.

I know a young military family who named their first son "Petraeus," and call him "Trae" for short. I wonder how they're feeling right now...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...