Thursday, November 8, 2012

Four More Years! until another election

Who's ready for 2016?


This was one of the cartoons I drew last week in anticipation of the election. This one was in The Daily Iowan today.

In case you need help figuring out who's who, from left to right that's Mitt Romney, Gov. Bobby Jindal, Gov. Chris Christie, Sen. Marco Rubio, Sarah Palin and Rep. Paul Ryan.

I doubt Sarah Palin will actually run for the  nomination in 2016, I think her 15 minutes of fame are up (as well as the Tea Party's 15 minutes of fame). But I haven't had her in a cartoon in a while. And even if she's not running for president, she's famous enough that she would be recognizable in a cartoon, and contribute to the image I'm trying to get across of, "Oh, I get it, these are Republicans who people have thought about running for president."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...