Monday, October 8, 2012

Public Intoxication

Early Saturday morning, Iowa cornerback Micah Hyde was arrested for public intoxication. Instant cartoon!


It wasn't until this morning that I found out it was actually three players arrested over the weekend for alcohol-related incidents. I wish I had known, I would have drawn two more teammates/cellmates. But I think the cartoon still works, since the three arrests all happened separately and in different places, and Micah Hyde is one of the team captains.

Maybe this is bigger news to me than to the average Iowa student, since I'm from BYU where there hasn't been an athlete in trouble for drinking for at least eight years. But, it was something to do with Hawkeye football that happened during a bye week, so it worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...