Tuesday, September 20, 2011

LSAT practice - Sept. 17

I haven't blogged yet about how my practice LSAT went last Saturday. Part of the reason is because it didn't go very well. I can't think of any other explanation other than that the test was hard. But, I dropped to 153 from 159 the week before. It was especially frustrating after spending a week practicing the analytical reasoning (logic games).

I know it's just practice, so I shouldn't take it too seriously. Thanks to those of you who have given me your encouragement!

I won't be taking the LSAT practice this Saturday morning, because I'll be leaving for a field trip for my Shakespeare class. So I'll probably take one Friday night instead. Wish me luck!

My progress, in nerdy chart form:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...