Thursday, October 14, 2010

This Time, a Response in The Daily Universe

The passionate reaction to my now infamous "Much Ado About Nothing" blog post continues on. Well, actually it seems to be dying down, which is fine by me. But there was a response in today's edition of The Daily Universe that I thought I would share.

The letter itself isn't on the DU website yet, but you can go here and look for it on page 3: http://newnewsnet.byu.edu/pdf/du20101014.pdf

I don't think Mackenzie Mayo is necessarily claiming that I think homosexuality, same-sex marriage, etc. is "much ado about nothing." I think what Mackenzie is saying that, in general, none of us should treat these issues like "nothing."

In case it was a criticism, I would answer by repeating what I said here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...