Monday, February 11, 2013

The State of Iowa Basketball

Here's this season of Iowa basketball in cartoon form:


In today's Daily Iowan. Not one of the greatest cartoons I've ever done, but it's current and topical.

In case you can't tell, from left to right in the back, that's Michigan State, Indiana, Ohio State, and Michigan, and in the front, that's Northwestern, Penn State, and Iowa.

Iowa's doing pretty well beating up the cellar dwellers. But the Big 10 seems to be good this year ... Iowa not included.

To be honest, I'm not paying attention to college basketball nearly as well as I wish I were. I know BYU basketball isn't doing anything remarkable this season, but that's really all I know. Such is law school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...