Monday, March 4, 2013

Bingo!

I don't know about you, but I thought Dennis Rodman's trip to North Korea was totally random. Then I thought of the other Americans who have been allowed to enter the borders: the Google CEO Eric Schmidt, and Bill Clinton (that was back when it was Kim Jong Il).

So that's when I came up with this, in today's Daily Iowan:


It was fun coming up with random celebrities to fill out the bingo card. I did basically whoever popped into my head, leaning toward people who have been in the news lately and people with short names that would fit in the squares I drew. In case you can't read them, here they are: Jennifer Lawrence, Tupac Shakur, Wayne LaPierre, Chuck Norris, George Michael Bluth, Mark Zuckerberg, Eric Schmidt, Geico Gecko, Donald Trump, [I don't remember who I meant to be behind Kim Jong Un's hand], LeBron James, Joe Biden, free square, Dennis Rodman, Bill Clinton, Condi Rice, Malia Obama, Russell Simmons, Oprah Winfrey, Tina Fey, Piers Morgan, Joe Flacco, William Shatner, Joe the Plumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...