Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Rodent Derrieres

The latest for The Brooklyn Paper:

Ridgites show they give a 'rat's a--' about gay marriage*

*Warning: Some instances of PG-rated language.

This is a little different from the way I handled this issue for The Daily Universe, wouldn't you say? But I think this shows one of my strengths. Even though my editorials in The Daily Universe were closer to my personal opinion (they are editorials, after all), I can still see where both sides are coming from. In Utah I had one audience, in Brooklyn I have another audience. I can switch between the two and understand both points of view, and write accordingly and still be fair.

-------------------------------------

Also, this week's police reports from the 78th Precinct:

Strongman muscles Gorilla!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...